InTECuity was created to improve revenue for integrative healthcare practices. Our strategy is to teach practices how to keep and attract more patients. Our tactics are to identify and accurately code every service each practitioner is trained to offer, reduce paperwork time and set practices up to file “clean” electronic insurance claims. Before our clients begin filing insurance claims, we identify and mitigate risks because doing so makes practices more attractive to private and public health plans. And, after claims are filed, we help our clients obtain fair payment when claims are denied.
We are passionate about our work because broader access to integrative healthcare can help solve one of our country’s most pressing financial challenges – rising healthcare costs.
InTECuity management has:
- designed and monitored insurance benefits for large employers
- developed codes for integrative healthcare
- participated in the development of standards that govern electronic healthcare claims
- monitored federal and state healthcare regulations
- monitored HIPAA regulations since their inception in 1996
- developed and licensed an online encyclopedia of codes, policy and pricing
InTECuity client service managers are:
- compliance auditors
- professional coders
- professional billers
- experienced claim managers
- experts in electronic healthcare transactions
You will not find a resource like this anywhere else AND, we offer all these services at affordable and fix fee pricing.