Set-up Your Practice to Maximize Insurance Reimbursement & Avoid Fraud
- Identify revenue goals and create a 12 month project plan
- Identify and mitigate practice risks
- Create superbill based on each practitioner’s full scope of practice (up to 3)
- Teach practitioners to code a patient visit in 3 minutes and improve documentation
- Set up free or existing software to file electronic insurance claims
- Train billing staff to file claims that maximize reimbursement
What kind of time commitment is required to set up a practice? approximately 4 hours per practitioner and 10 hours from the office manager and 4 hours from in-house biller
How long does a practice set up take to complete? between 5 and 7 weeks
Does InTECuity staff come to our offices? No. Meetings and training are scheduled using video conferencing. All other communications are by phone or email.
You will not find resources like this anywhere else AND, all for one affordable fee!